JandA4

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Fun Day at the Lake

I can't believe that summer is just about over! I already have my kids all registered for school and school clothes shopping is going to happen this weekend (courtesy of Jeff, bless his heart!). I feel like I need to cram in all the stuff that I have wanted to do all summer but just haven't yet. We have all but lived at the ball park this summer.

So.... we have managed to see 3 movies in the past couple of days and today we went to the lake with some of our neighbors. Molly swam and splashed and played with Leah, Sarah, and Abby.

Caden didn't leave the water all day.

Jens and Sean paddled across the lake and fished the afternoon away.

And these three girlies.....
did what girls love to do best. They paddled out into the middle of the lake and tried to get some sun and dark tans before school starts back up.

Mandie and Jody paddled the little girls around and I sat on the beach with my camera! It was perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better day to spend at the lake.

Molly was beat and fell asleep on the way home. One of my favorite things about Molly is how she loves hair. It's her security blanket. I think she is sweeter than sweet!


No comments: