JandA4

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Disneyland Vacation

Jeff and I took the kids to Disneyland last week. We had a great time! I love Disneyland! Our friend Vicky, who Jeff met when he was on his mission made the long 7 hour drive down from northern California to come with us. This is the first time we have all been together to Disneyland as a family since Molly was a tiny baby. I usually come with the kids alone or Jeff will come with one of the kids alone. So this trip was long overdue!

I am going to start right off with World of Color. It was an amazing show. California Adventure was lit up so neat at night.

They had a water show similar to the one at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas only it was much longer, and it had all different colors of lights.

They played music from some Disney movies and they actually showed movie clips of the Disney films in the water. They also had flames of fire shooting up.



World of Color: Two big thumbs up!


Molly was at prime age to be at Disneyland! A four year old is simply the best! We went shopping at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique just inside the castle. She picked out a Snow White costume ( I also bought her a Cinderella costume without her knowing. I couldn't help myself! It is in hiding until her birthday. May better get here quick!) She was so cute! Everyone called her Snow White or Princess all day long. I'm not sure who loved it more ~ me or her!



Jeff had never seen the 3D show It's Tough to be a Bug in Bugs Land before. My kids and I always like it.




Jens WOULD NOT get in the tea cup and take his picture with the other kids. He took one look at the Mad Hatter and flat out refused. Hummm, wonder why?



Alice in Wonderland is one of Molly's favorite shows. She was so happy to meet Alice.





We met just about every character there is. And the best part is that we hardly ever had a wait. This is probably the most perfect time to go to Disney. We would walk right on Splash Mountain, Pirates, Indiana Jones, you name it! It was awesome. I can't tell you how many times we would finish a ride like Pirates or Splash Mountain and when we came to the place where you get off, there wouldn't be anyone in line so the workers would just send us again!




Jeff had business in California so the kids, Vicky and I entertained ourselves with plenty of swimming.


I took the kids to Rainforest Cafe one of the days for lunch while Jeff was in meetings. They hadn't been here since they were really little. Only Jens and Sidney even remembered it.

They loved the fish tanks.

And all the atmosphere is really cool.


Vicky and I took the kids down to Huntington Beach one of the days. The waves were big and there were lots of surfers out.


The water was ice cold but they didn't even seem to notice!


Vicky bought my kids bubble blower. There was a light breeze and it was perfect for bubble blowing!



They had fun making sand castles too.


Disneyland, I miss you already! I can't wait to come visit you again!

3 comments:

Alli said...

How fun!! The picture of you in the teacups is so cute. It reminded me of us laughing our buts off in highschool. I love the blond hair...you are so pretty.

Suzanna said...

I think you and I LOVE Disneyland more then the kids! Looks like you had a fantastic time. I can't wait to see the cars land when it opens. We will have to plan a time to go back.;0)

anne said...

I really wish I can take a weekend leave to take my kids to Disney. They really really wanted to experience the Disney Dining there.