JandA4

Sunday, February 5, 2012

What Jens does for FUN

I just don't really understand boys. I grew up with 4 older brothers and my husband has 4 brothers. I have 2 sons of my own. And with all that testosterone floating around, you'd have thought that I would have boys figured out by now. "They" always say that you can never understand girls, but if you ask me, boys are just as hard to figure out.

Girls will go shopping, curl their hair or paint their nails for fun.
Boys will have self inflicted pain for fun. -- Go figure!

Jens and his buddies love nothing more than a good ol' air soft war.




They don't stop playing until they have been shot so many times and have too many welts to make if fun anymore.
I know, I don't get it either.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Boys will be boys. Looks like fun.