JandA4

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year for Valentine's Day Jeff sent me these roses.


I gave Jeff these balloons. I saw this idea on Pinterest that I thought was so cute. It was an anniversary idea but I did it for Valentine's instead of waiting for our anniversary. You put one balloon for each year you have been married with a memory attached to it.


I made Sidney's last Valentine's Day box. Next year she starts at the big junior high so her days of trading cards in school are over (tear, tear ~ sniff , sniff). Cade's teacher had the class make their own Valentine boxes at school. I hate it when they do that. I have too much fun making them at home! Plus they are so much cuter when they are homemade.

~Molly had a party at preschool and at her dance class.
~Jens got a plate full of BIG, fat heart sugar cookies from a girl and it made his day.
~Jeff and I went out to dinner at Riverside Country Club with our friends.
Fun was had by all!

1 comment:

The Higginson's said...

What a sweet valentines! It is so sad to think that Sidney will be in Junior High. They are all getting so big! You should have another! :)